How does a month look for women? A bit like this!
Each phase of our menstrual cycle is a different season of the year. As women we aren’t built to do the same exact thing at the same exact hour everyday. We ebb and flow just like the moon and the tides. In fact our sacred duty is to do just that. Live as an example of what it means to be one with nature. To live in the seasons and we GET the opportunity to practice each and every month.
This is also based on how our hormones affect our minds through our cycle. I’ve made our phases more accessible by using these four words: What, Why, How, Do. If we take time in each phase to look at the challenges in our lives from this perspective SO much can be done in very little ‘time’.
- What is the challenge? – Our powers of observation are very high during this phase
- Why is this a problem? Is this really an opportunity? – Our left and right hemispheres connect the most during this phase making it an ideal time to really dig into the root cause.
- How do I make this challenge my bitch? – Our creative problem solving capacity is at a high point as is our optimism making problems much easier to solve.
- Do, kick some ass! – Our verbal skills are at their peak as is our extroverted ability to connect. Even if you’re an introvert! It’s the perfect time to DO!
I’ve also included foods that support our hormones in each phase of our cycle. If you struggle with any symptoms of hormonal imbalance such as:
- Painful Periods
- Brain Fog
- Mood Swings
- Digestive Issues
- this list could go on for days
Then making small do-able changes in your daily diet will have more of an impact than any pill. I know I’m a living example.
Want a black and white printable version for your fridge? Join my Email Circle and you’ll get this and the black and white version in your thank you email! Yes Please!