Part 1 Trash Taboo
- PMS & Painful Periods are NOT just part of being a woman
- Discover hidden chemicals in our menstrual products
- How did this taboo get started anyway?
- Unlearn what this patriarchal society has taught us
Part 2 Truth
- Learn ways to end the Mood Swings, PMS, and Painful Periods
- Discover the Power in your Period
- Gain Body Confidence
- Get the juicy downlow on Sex, our Cycles, and SO much more!
Part 3 Take Action
- How you can make a REAL impact
- Learn how to start your own Red Tent
- Make deep and lasting connection with other women
- Learn about the charity Day’s For Girls. 50% of our proceeds will be going to this amazing charity!
Your Hostess: Stasha Washburn
Hi there! I’m Stasha. I spent the first 20 years of my menstruating life HATING my period.
It was so painful that I threw up for days from the pain. I would break out in a cold sweat, shaking so badly I couldn’t stand. I often passed out right before my period, imagine explaining that in high school…
And the PMS… The mood swings were in control not me. It was horrific.
I was on Birth Control and Narcotics in high-school. That’s how bad it was. No more.
I’m on this planet to End The TABOO. So no girl has to lie because she’s embarrassed. So no woman needs to buy an ‘easy to conceal’ anything. So a woman can walk down the street and say ‘hey, I’m in my luteal phase, can I bum some chocolate?’ and the women around her will say ‘goddess, yes!!! I’ve got two kinds!’.
There is POWER IN YOUR PERIOD!
Grab the All Access Pass
All Access Pass
An inspiring chat with the COO of Days For Girls. The charity that 50% of this Summits profit is going to! Find out exactly where your money is going!
- Hear the stories of the women in Nairobi sitting on cardboard that inspired the foundHER to start Days For Girls, and her flawed first attempt.
- Discover how the charity has reached over 100 countries and empowered over 640,000 women and girls.
- Find out HOW Days For Girls empowers women and girls depending on where they are in the world.
Break Free of Religious Shame to Claim Your Sacred Sexiness and Unleash Your Feminine Power
- how I released religious shame around my feminine power and sexuality to experience my sassy, spiritual, sensual self.
- how birth and motherhood released me from taboos and showed me how to honor my cyclical rhythm and fertility.
- my favorite visionary priestess ritual to clear stagnant shame, grief, and rage & reconnect to the sexy magic of the pelvic bowl.
Reducing Emotional Pain Through Menses & Menopause
- Explore the power of story.
- Learn how to reduce emotional pain without blocking it.
- Understand how pain can be a healthy messenger.
Dr. De’Nicea Hilton
The 5 Types of Periods and How to Bring Your Type Into Balance
- What a healthy period is really like.
- How to use your period as a monthly “Check In”.
- Acupuncture, Chi, and Energy as part of your healing process.
Your Sexy Cycle: Biochemistry & The Female Arousal System
- Understand the influence of hormones on your libido throughout the month.
- Learn how your biochemistry affects the way you relate and your arousal system.
- Receive tips for enjoying intimacy and sexual pleasure at each phase of your cycle.
Explore the Women’s Blood Mysteries: Bring transformation and healing to your lives
- Explore how we got to the point of taboo, how we can break down taboos and bring consciousness to our cycle.
- How this consciousness can bring transformation and healing to our lives.
- Shamanic womancraft, Red Tents and Rituals to “re-menarche” our relationship with our blood.
Using Yoga & Meditation to Slow Down and Reclaim Femininity
- How I left a stress-filled corporate career to become a yoga teacher & health coach.
- Learn to carve out time just for you in a busy world.
- Hear my personal story of choosing a hysterectomy as a childless 43 year old woman to manage endometriosis.
Tea for Sugar Craving, Lust for Coffee and Self Care
- Learn ways to make sassy tea to beat sugar cravings during period.
- Lust for another coffee? Learn about herbs and teas can help to give you the mental boost better than coffee.
- Learn why leaf tea is great way to give yourself some much-needed love.
Dr. Amanda Waaldyk
The Controversial Birth Control Pill and TCM
- Learn how Birth Control isn’t the cure we’ve all been led to believe.
- Learn how the pill is masking your hormonal imbalance.
- Learn ways to bring your body into balance naturally.
Releasing Shame & Breaking Taboos
- Understand the effects of emotions stored internally.
- Learn about yoni massage.
- Understand the power of menstrual blood.
Connecting with your Children to Talk Taboos
- 6 steps to getting clear as parents.
- Body Awareness and Language why these need to be very clear.
- Support and Mentoring for the whole family!
Dr Lara Briden
The truth about hormonal birth control, including the IUD and implant
- #1 problem with hormonal birth control.
Difference between implants, hormonal IUD, and copper IUD.
- What other ways are out there?
- What to look for in your period, and tips for transitioning off Birth Control?
The Wise Woman’s Guide to Moontime Herbs
- Get to know your period the Wise Woman way and open the door to your ecstatic, vibrant life!
- Discover the ways that trauma, shame, and stress affect your physical cycle.
- Embrace the healing magic of using herbs to soothe and balance each element of your sacred cycle, body mind and spirit.
Living with Endometriosis Deep Dive
- Hearing your intuition and using your voice, ending the Trauma Cycle.
- Your Cycle and The Brain Wavelength State Cycle.
- Turning the Endo switch OFF.
Bio-Hacking Female Hormones
- Testosterone why it’s important and how to hack it.
- Stress, Sleep, and your hormones.
- Libido and Thyroid two important things for energy and passion!
Reclaim Your Sacred Blood as a Rite of Passage
- celebrate menarche and revision this Rite of Passage in an empowering way.
- honor your cycles and trust your body wisdom.
- activate your sexuality for higher states of flow, connection, and power.
Marin Bach Antonson
Sacred Blood ~ Holy Womb
- learn the hidden secrets about your menstrual blood that will blow your mind and heart open.
- learn the surprising ways that you can use your menstrual blood for deep healing, better health and bringing your body into harmony.
- learn a 5 step process for awakening your womb and igniting your core feminine power.
Money, Pleasure and Our Menstrual Cycles
- How money and pleasure actually work – hint it’s not ‘work more’ and how to bring them both into our lives.
- How our menstrual cycles can increase our income!
- Feast or Famine Money Cycle.
Dr. Lisa Suski
Food, Energy and Menstruation
- Learn how food and cooking can increase your body confidence so you can get out into the world and do what you are here to do!
- Learn when our immune system is weakest during our menstrual cycle and how to have a rock star immune system through the whole month.
- Learn how fermented foods can make or break your hormonal balance.
Dr. Andrea Maxim
How Gut Inflammation Can Affect Your Cycle
- Learn the top foods that can seriously affect your cycle.
- Learn the different tests you can ask for to asses your hormones.
- Learn how to heal your gut, and your hormones, naturally in as little as 2 weeks.
Josea Tamira Crossley
3 Keys to Transform Chronic Stress and Reclaim Passion, Purpose, and Pleasure
- The secret link between your hormones, body breakdown and stress
- 3 keys to reclaim your body’s wisdom to overcome chronic stress and experience more joy
- 2 simple yet powerful practices to get calm and centered in the most stressful situations
The Curvy Girl’s Guide to Living a Body Positive Life
We’re going to talk about:
- How developing an empowered relationship with our cycle can help us heal our relationship with our bodies
- How without a doubt if girls learned to connect to their cycle, body shame wouldn’t be as widespread
- How to use your cycle to help you develop a healthy relationship with food and movement
Sustainable Menstrual Options as Tools for Body Empowerment & Personal Liberation
- Real talk about alternative menstrual products like cloth pads, sea sponges, and cups—and details about 4 big reasons for making the switch: save money, improve your health, be kinder to the environment, and up-level your personal body empowerment!
- The Chemical Cocktail in Disposables and other ways conventional menstrual products affect your cycle, health, & life.
- How aligning your relationship with menstruation to your values can change everything. Know your truth and walk through the world as the guardian & conduit of life-force you are
Turning Shame & Taboos into Gold
- Learn how your light/potential/power is inextricably linked with the area in your life you hold the most shame around.
- Learn how to engage the OTHER in conversations regarding the realities of the oppressiveness of patriarchal society for ALL beings.
- Learn a whole new love and AWEsome understanding for what it is to be EMBODIED in your life.
How our mental, emotional, social & spiritual dimensions influence our menstrual cycle for better or worse
- Our mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions affect the physical experiences of our cycles and periods.
- The sacral chakra holds the key to peaceful or painful menstrual cycle experiences.
- Nothing is fixed. By transforming our assumptions/beliefs about menstrual cycles held in each of our dimensions, we can transform our experiences of it for the better!
Greta Hassel Grace
- Exposing the Myth of Original Sin and Reclaiming your Original Innocence.
- The Red Tent: A Movement for Women that is Exploding Across the Globe and Strengthening our Sisterhood.
- Fire & Fragrance, the power and freedom of expressing your unique shade of passionate RED!
One of the best parts of this summit is that 50% of what you spend on the All Access Pass goes to Days For Girls!
Days for Girls International is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit. Women, and girls discover their potential and self-value, are equal participants and agents of social change and are given opportunities to thrive, grow and contribute to their community’s betterment while ensuring quality sustainable feminine hygiene. We are all about partnerships and joining hands. There are a lot of things in the world that are hard to change. This doesn’t have to be one of them. THIS we can change. Together.
Our Mission is Simple:
Creating a more dignified, free and educated world through access to lasting feminine hygiene solutions.
Days for Girls Vision:
Every girl and woman in the world with ready feasible access to quality sustainable hygiene & health education by 2022.